This year, the Boston Athletic Association is inviting people from around the world to participate in their own Boston Marathon. Maybe it’s not 26.2 miles, and maybe it’s not in Boston, but there is a marathoner in all of us. We encourage you to bring it out – and to be a part of the first ever Boston Marathon World Run.
In this global celebration of movement, fitness, and commitment to ones personal wellness goals, the Boston Athletic Association invites people around the world to participate through fun features such as:
• Pledge to run, walk, or wheel any distance, and complete that distance at one time or over several weeks leading up to April 21, 2014
• Along the way, follow the progress you and your friends’ strive towards your goals
• Share their World Run through photos, videos, and messages
• Receive a free race bib, finisher’s certificate and finisher’s medal
• Keep pace with the latest news and updates from the Boston Marathon, its partners and fans around the globe
• Make a donation of towards The One Fund Boston, of an amount of your choice
• Global ambassadors will encourage participation from every corner of the globe to be a part of the Boston Marathon World Run Community
This year, we’re all Boston Marathoners. Join us in the 2014 Boston Marathon World Run.
Any Ability. Any Distance. Anywhere.