Sync with your PC
Install or upgrade to the new and improved Windows Phone app for desktop to sync music, photos, videos, and more with your PC.
The Windows Phone app for Windows desktop makes it easy to:
• Sync music, photos, movies, TV shows, and podcasts from your existing Apple iTunes library or your Windows Libraries to your Windows Phone 8.*
• Automatically import pictures and videos you’ve taken with your phone to your PC.
• See at a glance how much space you’re using for each type of content, so it’s easy to make sure you never run out of room on your phone.
• Get your playlists on your phone.
• Find songs that will work as ringtones and add them to your phone.
* Some protected (DRM) media files can’t be copied between your PC and your Windows Phone.
To install the Windows Phone app for desktop, you’ll need:
• A PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8
• Windows Phone 8
* The Windows Phone app for desktop won’t work on Windows RT.
How-to and support
For community-based technical support, ask a question at Microsoft Community.