Indigo is the newest and cleverest voice-enabled personal assistant available. Indigo is the only personal assistant who can seamlessly carry on a conversation with you from your smartphone to your tablet to your desktop and back again, perfect for users on the move.
• Update Facebook
• Read, retweet and send Tweets
• Find recommended local restaurants, bars & local amenities
• Direct you to nearby locations and amenities
• Open Maps & point to point directions
• Create and store diary entries
• Save notes and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
• Play music stored on your phone
• Play videos on YouTube
• Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
• Set Alarms
• Search Your Contacts & Initial A Call or Message
• Find the weather forecast for worldwide locations
• Find the current time for worldwide location
• Open Web Searches, Websites & get general knowledge information from Wolfram Alpha
• Tell you your horoscope
• Have fun with Jokes & Trivia
• And much more – all you have to do is ask!
New in this release
Now able to Post translations to social media, eg.
• Post to Facebook in German new BMW being delivered tomorrow
• Tweet in Chinese guess where I am going on my holidays
Ability to post Indigo’s answers to social media, eg.
• Tell me a joke -> Tweet that
• What is my horoscope -> Post that to facebook
• Fix for launch from Windows Key
Indigo runs on the Windows Phone 8 OS and is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch if you experience persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests?
We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @hello_indigo.
Demo Video: http://youtu.be/xF7zRLBaTM0
- Windows Phone 8
- phone identity
- owner identity
- video and still capture
- location services
- media playback
- data services
- push notification service
- movement and directional sensor
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)