This is the Official Lollapalooza Mobile App for 2013 held in Grant Park, Chicago on August 2-4, 2013. Consider this app your official digital resource guide for festival. Most of the functionality does not need connection to wireless or cellular network, meaning you can use most of the features all weekend long!
This year’s features include:
– Custom Schedule – See every artist playing Lolla 2013 and where/when they are playing. You can also add them to your Custom Schedule direct on your phone and save them for a quick reference throughout the weekend. If you’ve already created a Custom Schedule on lollapalooza.com, you can easily sync to the App.
– Artist Info – Want to learn a little bit more about the acts? Each artist appearing at the festival has their bio and links to their social networks, websites and more. We make it easy to add them to your Custom Schedule or share with friends or family via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or SMS.
– Map – Grant Park is a big place, and we’ve got a lot of stuff for you to do while you’re there. Make sure you access our Interactive Map to locate stages, Chow Town, sponsor areas, lockers, bathrooms, bars, water and just about anything inside the gates. You can share your location with friends, see who is playing now and drop & send pins.
– Instagram – We’ve pulled all your best Instagram photos into the app so you can see what is going on leading up to the weekend and what is going on in the park direct from the Mobile App. Want yours to show up in there? Just tag it #lolla and it’ll show up!
– Push Notifications. Make sure you enable Push Notifications on your Lolla Mobile App. We won’t overdue it. In fact, we reserve this only for the most important messages. Schedule changes, emergency information, weather updates and much more will come through this channel direct from Festival Staff — so stay connected with us!