ROCCAT™ Power-Grid™ is a fully-customizable remote for your PC. It lets you connect to, monitor and control your PC and games from your smartphone – all without having to leave the action.
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
Aimed at gamers and PC enthusiasts alike, Power-Grid™ is a completely-customizable free smartphone app that works as an advanced remote control for your PC. After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information in the form of fully-configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone, without having to minimize or close the game or application they are running.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of your feeds. Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM CONTROLS & GRIDS
– Preset Hardware Grids: Talk® FX
– Preset app & game Grid compatibility
– Create your own Grids, with your own graphics and custom-color backgrounds
– Drag & drop custom Controls to your Grid
– Choose from over 100 preset buttons & controls
– 1800+ icons included – for countless individual design possibilities
– Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects and sounds to buttons
– Open function: open applications, documents, folders, website
– Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your control buttons
– Macro manager: assign custom macro sequences – with up to 512 commands
– Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
– Media player control: play, stop, pause your videos & music, as well as view artist, title and album
– Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
– Volume control: via volume wheel or slider for each individual application
– CPU: show CPU info & usage
– Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
– Show network usage
– Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
– RAM: show RAM info & usage
– ROCCAT™ analogue clock display
– ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
– Big stopwatch & timer
– Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
– Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org