Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to order food:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use!
3. We’ve got more than 12,000 restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai, or any one of our 100 different cuisine types in a snap, a tap, or a click.
5. In the unlikely event a snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call on the 24/7, even if you just want to say hello.
6. Check out faster than you can say, “I’m hungry!” Seamless saves your credit card and addresses! See? Pretty cool!
What cities is Seamless servin’?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, a parade for the junior varsity bowling team, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or your sofa while watching goat videos.
The Seamless Android app supports Android 2.3.3 and above.
The Seamless app only works for personal accounts. It does not work with Seamless corporate accounts. Please send all comments, questions, and suggestions to[email protected]
What’s in this version:
Our Seamless techno-chefs have cooked up a long-awaited update to smash bugs, improve stability, and terminate unnecessary abbreviations for menu items on those new, larger phone and tablet screens.
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- YOUR LOCATION
PRECISE LOCATION (GPS AND NETWORK-BASED)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.APPROXIMATE LOCATION (NETWORK-BASED)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.