SmartThings is the easiest way to turn your home into a smart home. You can secure your home for a fraction of the cost of a traditional home security system, stay connected to loved ones wherever you are, and control and automate lights and electronics to complement your patterns and preferences.
To start, simply download the free Windows app; plug in the SmartThings Hub, and then add as many smart sensors, locks, light switches, outlets, and more to start controlling and monitoring your from anywhere in the world using your smartphone.
The SmartThings Windows app allows you to receive important notifications about what’s happening in your home, secure and lock your doors, control energy use, and trigger things in your home to perform different actions when people come and go.
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
• Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
• Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
• Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
• Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
• Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
• Monitor and control your energy use
SmartThings version 1.0.5 includes several bug fixes, user interface improvements and overall performance improvements for an improved user experience and increased stability. In addition we have also added several new features to this release
• Hub Detail screen
• Z-Wave Utilities Screen
• Invitee Getting Started Experience (GSE)
• Password Recovery
• Dashboard & Things View tooltips For Hub Offline
• Account Sharing
- Windows Phone 8.1
- internet connection
- location services
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)