Waze is a fun, community based mapping, traffic & navigation app, 60 million strong. Join forces with other drivers nearby to outsmart traffic, save time & gas money, and improve everyone’s daily commute.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you’re already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It’s all about contributing to and benefiting from the ‘common good’ on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
– Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
– Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
– Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
– Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
– Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
– Notify someone you’re on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
– Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
– Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven’t driven for a while.
- Windows Phone 8
- video and still capture
- location services
- media playback
- data services
- push notification service
- movement and directional sensor
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)