• Play against friends or random opponents, turn for turn
• Play several games in parallel
• The great in-game tutorial makes WordOn HD really easy to pick up
• Brag about your best plays through chat
• With extensive statistics and a history of played words
• Played words earn you coins, with coins you can buy stars, stars unlock special features
• Experienced players can challenge their Facebook friends in weekly tournaments
What’s in this version:
1.1.7: loading issue hotfix and other minor bugfixes
What’s new in Version 1.1.5:
• Greatly improved player search: find your friends much more easily
• Email account log-in made easier
• Facebook connection and log-in improved
• Expanded tutorial and tips
Plus a number of bug fixes, especially improving stability and appearance.
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- HARDWARE CONTROLS
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOSAllows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- PHONE CALLS
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITYAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active and the remote number connected by a call.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARDAllows the app to write to the USB storage. Allows the app to write to the SD card.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNETAllows apps to accept cloud-to-device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- SYSTEM TOOLS
RUN AT STARTUPAllows the app to start itself as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the tablet and allow the app to slow down the overall tablet by always running. Allows the app to start itself as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGE TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGEAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices. Allows the app to test a permission for the SD card that will be available on future devices.