Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” – Lifehacker.
As “Mac App of the Year – 2013,” Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
As one of the first apps to fully support iOS 8, we’re super excited to share what we’ve got in store for you!
• Say hello to the Today widget. Whenever you need to know what’s on your agenda, simply swipe down from any screen, and you’ll find all your to-dos due today in your Notification Centre.
• If you’re browsing the web – or another app – and come across something you want to keep, just tap on the share icon and Add to Wunderlist button to save it.
• Now, when a friend or colleague shares a list, you can now instantly respond from your Lock Screen or the banner notification. Hint: More interactive notifications are on the way in the next update!
• Wunderlist is ready for your new iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. We’ve tweaked the design so your lists look gorgeous and crisp on the new Retina HD displays. Plus, we’ve also optimized the code behind the app so everything feels incredibly smooth.
• Wunderlist now supports Handoff. Once OSX Yosemite is released, you’ll be able to work on a list on your Mac, then pick up exactly where you left off on your iPhone when you head to a meeting.
• We’ve also fixed a whole swathe of creepy-crawly bugs and made more stability improvements for you.
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2014 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.