Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
– See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
– Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
– Listen and control your music during your workout.
– Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
– Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
– Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.Measure your performance over time
– View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
– Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
– Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
– Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
– Turn any activity into a route to do again later.Share with friends
– Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
– Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
– Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including Fitbit, Withings, Zeo, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
– View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
What’s in this version:
We’ve got a bunch of new treats for you!
* Night mode- Track your workouts at night (or early morning) with a brand new color scheme
* Target pace workouts- Set a workout target pace and we’ll keep you on track with audio cues
* More flexible sharing- Use built-in Android sharing to tell the world about your awesomeness
* Workout audio cues- Find out how you’re tracking compared to your planned intervals
* Access to Google Play music- Get your tunes cranking using the Google Play music app
This application has access to the following:
- Your location
precise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Network communication
full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.pair with Bluetooth devicesAllows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the tablet, and to make and accept connections with paired devices. Allows the app to view the configuration of the Bluetooth on the phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Your personal information
read your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your tablet, including the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge. Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your phone, including the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage modify or delete the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to write to the USB storage. Allows the app to write to the SD card.
- System tools
access Bluetooth settingsAllows the app to configure the local Bluetooth tablet, and to discover and pair with remote devices. Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.prevent tablet from sleeping prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the tablet from going to sleep. Allows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
- Network communication
receive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
test access to protected storage test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices. Allows the app to test a permission for the SD card that will be available on future devices.read call logAllows the app to read your tablet’s call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge. Allows the app to read your phone’s call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
Version: Varies with device