10 Pin Shuffle contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment. 10 Pin Poker, one of the three games, is FREE! The other two games are available as a single In-App Purchase. 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins. The powerful “Newton” 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on a mobile device to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels. SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each others weights or blast them off the table. BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you’re going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.Features:
* Impressive 3D graphics.
* Works great on both phones and tablets.
* High detailed graphics on any resolution screen.
* Scoreloop online leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Unlock new opponents of increasing skill levels.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City™ range of games.
The READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY permission is used by Scoreloop to associate your online scores with your device. The use of Scoreloop is optional.
The NETWORK COMMUNICATION permission is used by the Admob Ad services to communicate with their servers.
The MARKET BILLING SERVICE permission is used by Google’s in-app purchase service.
What’s in this version:
1) The game would slow down if the device wasn’t connected to the internet.
2) Pause button was unresponsive on a lot of devices.
3) The screen transition from game to menu screen glitched on some devices.
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- PHONE CALLS
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITYAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.