Huerons are tiny colored circles. Merge them by clicking on an empty cell next to them until only one Hueron remains on the board.
There can be only one.
— Nominated for Indie Showcase at Casual Connect Asia 2014 and Indie Prize 2014 —
Huerons is an addictive puzzle-game based on a flat and minimalistic design philosophy. It features 100 puzzles revolving around 9 kind of unique Huerons, each behaving differently and bringing an element of puzzle, strategy and surprise to the game.
Huerons is shokingly easy to learn but definitely hard to master. It will keep you busy during your trips, breaks, meetings, and any other time when you are looking for a quiet moment.
9 ELEMENTS. INFINITE FUN.
The game has 9 types of Huerons that you will need to deal with to solve all the puzzles:
· Purple and Green Huerons. They only merge with Huerons of the same color
· Blender helps you mix two Huerons of a color into a Huerons of the other color
· The Wildcard can merge with a Hueron of any color
· Blackholes will consume any Huerons that falls over them
· Terminals are the final spot on which the puzzle must be solved
· Portals will transport Huerons all over the board
· Chameleons keep changing their color unless they are merged with a Hueron
· Wanderers are nomads that keep moving around the board unless they are merged with a Hueron
· Thresholds are locked and cannot be used unless you make a specific number of moves
· Simple and addictive gameplay
· Teasingly difficult, infuriatingly fun puzzles
· 100 puzzles and more to come
· Flat and minimalistic design
· Includes a color-blind friendly mode