“…if you’re a fan of the strategic stealth game, then you will definitely want to check out the universal Critter Escape.” — AppAdvice
“It’s got style, presentation, and plenty of replayability to keep people hooked…”. — 148Apps
“Critter Escape is what you want out of a mobile puzzle/action game.” — GameZebo
• Stealth gameplay and puzzling levels test your brains and reaction speed.
• Adorable central character with fun animations and hilarious comics.
• Crazy, mutating power-ups change the way you play the game.
• Over 120 unique levels to escape from.
What’s in this version:
– Miscellaneous bug fixes
– Sneak through the latest chapter “Critter Control” featuring 24 new levels– plus 3 new bonus levels!
– New items to unlock include Pirate Hat and Crystal Goggles that reveal hidden crystals in each level!
– Visual improvements and bug fixes.
– New Holiday Update!
– Various bug fixes
– Added READ_STATE permission. This was causing issues with certain devices being unable to retrieve save data.
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- YOUR LOCATION
APPROXIMATE LOCATION (NETWORK-BASED)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- PHONE CALLS
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITYAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGEAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- YOUR ACCOUNTS
FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICEAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNETAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- SYSTEM TOOLS
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGEAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
- AFFECTS BATTERY
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPINGAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.