Compare and save up to 70% on everyday items at your local grocery and drug stores.
The Favado app aggregates sales data for your local grocery, drug and big box stores. You’ll find the freshest sale data from the weekly ad, and if a sale item also has coupons available, Favado will tell you where to find them. Build a shopping list from the sales, and you’ll be able to stop over-spending at the grocery store.
Favado makes it easy to “know before you go” and make sure you’re only buying your favorite items before they go on sale. Doing so can save you up to 70% on everyday items! You’ll save the most if you build a shopping list around the week’s sales, but you can also use the search function to compare prices before you run out for milk.
Money saving experts across the country hand select the very best sale prices, even secret sales, from more than 65,000 grocery and drug stores nationwide, and add them weekly into Favado — so that the very best deals are right at your fingertips.
Spend Less Time and Save More
Each week, you make a grocery list, trek to the store and spend more than you want to. Add it all up and it’s one of your biggest expenses each year. With Favado, you can significantly reduce your grocery bill and free up some cash for other things … like a vacation! Favado will help you outsmart the system and truly help you know before you go.
Download the Favado app today and start saving!
– Compare Prices Across Stores: Find out which store has the lowest prices this week – Favorite Sales: Tell us your Faves – your favorite items and brands – and we’ll show you when they go on sale at the stores you shop at
– Best Sales: Our store experts know what the best deals are each week, and these are called out for easy discovery.
– Bigger Savings: Save even more by accessing printable coupons that match with items already on sale for up to 70% savings.
– Make a Grocery List: Save all the items to your shopping list so you have easy access to them in store. This is also great for helping remember special sale requirements, like buy-one-get-one.
– Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements