***SPRINT PHONES MIGHT NOT WORK***
If you liked this app and want to help support it, feel free to donate: http://goo.gl/9UbzZS
This app enables you to easily change hidden settings on your Note 2 (or other Samsung device), such as:
• Adding a shutter sound on/off option to the camera
• Turning on Infinite Scroll mode on the launcher and app drawer
• Extending how many contacts you can join together
These modifications normally can only be made by manually editing a system file, which can be dangerous and very inconvenient. This app makes the process quick and painless.
• Shows which options have already been enabled, even by a different app or manually
• Creates an automatic backup in case something goes wrong
• Nice looking Holo interface
• Supports devices which implement feature.xml or an others.xml file
Note: App is not compatible with AOSP roms.
IF THE “RESET TO DEFAULT” BUTTON ISN’T WORKING:
• Use Root Explorer, ES File Explorer or a similar app to go to the /system/csc directory
• Delete the feature.xml file
• Rename the feature_backup.xml file to feature.xml
• Make sure the file permissions on the new feature.xml are rw-r–r–:
◦ Owner: Read, Write
◦ Group: Read
◦ Others: Read
If the app isn’t working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way.