Springpad is an amazing way to save, share and act on what’s important to you.Save what you love, organize it into smart notebooks, collaborate with others and share it with the world. Your life will never be the same.
Save anything, from anywhere.
– Collect things you find on the go or on the web.
– Clip an article, snap a photo, scan a barcode, record a voice memo or save a nearby place.
– Access the things you save from any of your devices.
Whatever you save, we’ll make it better.
– Save a restaurant, and we’ll give you a map and reviews.
– Save a movie, and we’ll add Rotten Tomatoes reviews and nearby showtimes.
– Save a recipe, and we’ll create an ingredient list and suggest wine pairings.
– Save a product, and we’ll tell you when there’s a price drop. Get the idea?
Collaborate on notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
– Invite your family to collect ideas for your upcoming family vacation.
– Invite your foodie friends to share their favorite recipes.
– Invite your spouse to save restaurant and movie ideas for date night.
– Collaborate with co-workers on a project, or collect must-read industry articles.
Share and discover great content.
From “Favorite West Village Brunch Spots” to “Essential Beach Reads,” the notebooks you curate could be valuable to others. Springpad lets you easily share your best notebooks with the world. You can also explore and follow notebooks from other users within the Springpad community.
How might you use Springpad?
1. Save your favorite recipes – invite your family to collaborate, access ingredients on the go.
2. Plan your next vacation – save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, etc.
3. Save bookmarks for reading later – never forget an important article or book.
4. Create a movies-I-must-see-this-summer-or-else list.
5. Build wish lists and shopping lists.
6. Collaborate with co-workers on a project.
Access Springpad everywhere:
Mobile: Android and iPhone
Tablet: Android and iPad
On the Web: www.springpad.com (Springpad Web Clipper, Chrome Extension, Firefox Extension)
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- HARDWARE CONTROLS
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOSAllows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- YOUR LOCATION
APPROXIMATE LOCATION (NETWORK-BASED)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.PRECISE LOCATION (GPS AND NETWORK-BASED)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
READ YOUR CONTACTSAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your tablet, including the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge. Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your phone, including the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- PHONE CALLS
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITYAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARDAllows the app to write to the USB storage. Allows the app to write to the SD card.
- HARDWARE CONTROLS
CONTROL FLASHLIGHTAllows the app to control the flashlight.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSVIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNETAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- SYSTEM TOOLS
RUN AT STARTUPAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the tablet and allow the app to slow down the overall tablet by always running. Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGE TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGEAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices. Allows the app to test a permission for the SD card that will be available on future devices.
Size: 4.1 MB