We’d love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.projectpapyrus.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/M6gKK)
• Tool Pack – Adds a “true” eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services – Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers such as Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (if you don’t have an active pen)
• Pen strokes are vector graphics
• Undo/redo strokes
• Select, move, and resize strokes
• Change the color and weight of selected strokes
• Cut, copy, and paste strokes between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to zoom to 100%
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support (available on Galaxy Note 2, Note 8.0, and Note 10.1)
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Use pen side button to select pen strokes without having to switch tools
• Use pen side button for quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Choose primary and secondary side button options
• Use pen eraser to quickly and naturally erase writing
Active Pen Device support includes
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 8.0, and Galaxy Note 10.1 (S Pen)
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at [email protected] with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
What’s in this version:
• Added new note and open notebook shortcuts
• Updated user interface for smaller screen devices
• Various bug fixes and improvements
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGEAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- SYSTEM TOOLS
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGEAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
- YOUR APPLICATIONS INFORMATION
RUN AT STARTUPAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.