Grant and manage Superuser rights for your phone.Troubleshooting
Issues installing or upgrading from another Superuser or SuperSU? Try the recovery zip installation linked below.
Apps being denied? Disable the “Declared Permission” setting, and delete the “Deny” policies.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Apps not being remembered? Start the superuser app to make sure the su binary is up to date.
* Multiuser support
* OPEN SOURCE (https://github.com/koush/Superuser)
* Pin protection
* Manifest permission support
* Per app configuration
* Request timeout
* Proper Tablet UX
Why another Superuser?
* Superuser should be open source. It’s the gateway to root on your device. It must be open for independent security analysis. Obscurity (closed source) is not security.
* Superuser should be NDK buildable. No internal Android references.
* Superuser should also be AOSP buildable for those that want to embed it in their ROM.
* Superuser should also be AOSP embeddable, meaning a ROM can easily embed it into their Settings app.
* Maintenance and updates on both the market and source repositories should be timely.
* If something goes wrong, I can fix it.
* Handle multiuser (4.2+) properly
* Handle concurrent su requests properly
Manual installation with the recovery zip: Recommended if you are having installation issues or are not rooted http://download.clockworkmod.com/superuser/superuser.zip
What’s in this version:
Fix crashes on Note 2 (caused by dumpstate)
This application requires no unsafe permissions to run.
- System tools
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the tablet and allow the app to slow down the overall tablet by always running. Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.