Frontback is a fun new camera app that was recently selected by Apple as one of their “Best New Apps!” Take a photo with the front camera, another with the back camera, and share them both in a single image. Frontback is the most delightful way to tell a story with photos.
Other publications that have featured Frontback are CNN, The New York Times, The Verge, Re/code, and Bloomberg TV.
• Capture your best moments using both front and back cameras.
• Write short captions mentioning @friends and #hashtags.
• Add location such as restaurants, museums, or music festivals.
• Share instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, email, and more.
• See all your friends’ photos or explore the most entertaining photo community on the planet!
• Swipe horizontally to switch between the front and back cameras.
• Swipe vertically to flip the top and bottom panes.
• After the photo is taken, swipe horizontally to flip backwards text.
• Tap any photo for the retake option.
• Try the self-timer for even more creativity or group photos.
Need help? Contact us at [email protected]
Help us translate Frontback for your language, email us at: [email protected]