Razer Comms is a free all-in-one communications solution for gamers, offering crystal clear VoIP and versatile instant messaging with group chat capabilities. Built with advanced in-game overlay functionality and cross-game chat support, Razer Comms allows you to get in touch with your friends without compromising your gameplay. This is how gamers were meant to communicate.
• Connecting Gamers – Connect with your friends or find new gamers on the world’s largest multi-platform gaming messenger.
• Instant Messaging – Chat away with your friends 1on1 or in groups.
• Free Voice Chat – Make your voice heard with friends on mobile and PC alike.
• No Interruptions – The in-app overlay allows you to handle messages and calls without interrupting what you’re currently doing.
• Stay in the game – SMS-Forwarding and Call Notifications on the PC allow you to stay connected even while you’re in-game.
• Multi-Platform (PC, Tablet or Phone) – No matter your preference. Comms is there.
• Always On – Never miss a message and instantly receive them with push notifications.
• Completely Free – Razer Comms doesn’t have any hidden costs. Works over your phone’s existing data plan or any WiFi connection.
Dec 12, 2013
– Open Beta Release
Dec 10, 2013
– Misc. bug fixes and UI improvements
Nov 28, 2013
– Fixed Comms UI randomly popping up when users is using other phone functions
Nov 27, 2013
– Added Search function in friend and group lists
– Added Support for WiFi only Android devices
– Fixed various app crashes
Nov 25, 2013
– First beta release.