– Copy, Move whole subdirs
– Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
– Inplace rename, create directories
– Delete (no recycle bin)
– Zip and unzip, unrar
– Properties dialog, change permissions
– Built-in text editor
– Search function (also for text)
– Select/unselect groups of files
– Select by tapping on file icons
– Select range: Long tap+release on icon
– List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
– FTP client (plugin)
– WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
– LAN access (plugin)
– Root support for the main functions (optional)
– Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
– Thumbnails for pictures
– Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
– Directory history
– Media player which can stream directly from LAN and WebDAV plugins
– Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
– Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
– Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
– Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
What’s in this version:
– Streaming Media Player (need plugin update)
– Better root support
– Fixes more crashes and missing images on Samsung Galaxy S III
– TC 1.02 was no longer working on Android 1.5 and 1.6
– RAR unpacker could crash
– Fixes crashes
This update is required to use Total Commander plugins downloaded from the Google Play store. Why? The internal plugin name had to be changed for Google Play. The new plugins cannot access the connections of the old plugins.
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGEAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
ACCESS BLUETOOTH SETTINGSAllows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.PAIR WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICESAllows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- SYSTEM TOOLS
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGEAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
- AFFECTS BATTERY
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPINGAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.