Secure your files in the cloud the easy way! And the best: It’s for free!
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com – Thank you!
– Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
– Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
– Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device – your password is never transmitted
– Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
– Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
– Box: Cannot download files with filename encryption or containing other non-ASCII characters (due to a bug in Box’ API)
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
– Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee’s files
– Set policies to enforce rules
– Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Windows Phone 8
- phone identity
- photos library
- data services
- SD card
- web browser component
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)