It is time to experience one of the best reviewed mobile games of 2012 now for FREE!
Dream of Pixels for Free is a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game.
A brilliant twist on the old classic – unpack tetromino blocks instead of the usual packing. Tap on the mesmerizing grid to unpack tetrominos and watch them spin, rotate and fall. Clear the lines from the beautiful cloudy grid fast enough – or it’s dream over.
• ENJOY the beautiful ever-changing visuals!
• UNPACK lines in this brilliant twist on the falling blocks classic!
• PLAY 5 modes: Classic, Puzzle, Pro, Nightmare and Shattered Dream!
• RELAX in Zen Puzzle mode – slow down and think about it!
• LISTEN to the amazing music, matching the visual experience perfectly!
• SHARE animated screenshots on Twitter and Facebook!
* Classic – the original endless unpacking game
* Puzzle – more than 50 puzzles, no descending grid, no time limits, just thinking
* Pro – Classic, but starting at level 9 – faster with more points per line
* Nightmare – starts with floating blocks, clear them all up as quick as you can to win
* Shattered Dream – Classic with randomly placed holes in the grid
Notable Reviews for Dream of Pixels
Stellar critic reviews:
• 4.5 – TouchArcade.com
• 4.5 – Modojo.com
• 4.0 – 148apps.com
• 5.0 – AppAdvice.com
• 5.0 – PadGadget.com
• Game of the Week – TouchArcade forum
• Game of the Week – Modojo.com
• Game of the Week – AppAdvice.com
• Game of the Week – g4tv.com
• App of the Day – GameTrailers.com
• App of the Day – Kotaku.com GAOTD
• App of the Day – eurogamer
“If only I could look up and touch a tetromino-filled sky… Until then, I thankfully have Dream of Pixels.”
• 90 – toucharcade.com, John Polson
• Gaming App of the Day – Kotaku.com, Mike Fahey
“Every aspect of the game has been thought through with care.”
• App of the Day – eurogamer.net, Tom Phillips
“… offering an interesting and somewhat relaxing jaunt through the world of tetrominos and stunning visuals.”
• Game of the Week – G4’s Knuckle Up, Ashley Esqueda, g4tv.com
“The sheer addictiveness is more than enough to warrant a purchase but the wealth of bonus modes (especially Puzzle) make it a no-brainer.”
• 4/5 – 148apps.com
“If you’re in the mood for a fantastic falling blocks puzzle game, then I highly recommend you drop everything that you’re doing right now and buy Dream of Pixels. In fact, if you can only get one game this week, make it this one. You won’t regret it.”
• Game of the Week – AppAdvice.com, Christine Chan
“… you’ll immediately fall in love with what is arguably one of the finest titles not just on mobile, but gaming in general.”
• Game of the Week – Modojo.com, Chris Buffa – 90
“Dream of Pixels is fantastically clever, and I would dare to say that it’s an even better gameplay experience than [the classic].”
• 100 – PadGadget.com, Juli Clover
“In short, we love this game.”
• App of the Day – GameTrailers.com, Chris Buffa
“A classic puzzle game I bet you’ve never seen before.”
• Editor’s Pick – Best10App.com