Beta Release: *The app is available in the San Francisco, Bay Area, New York City and Israel only*
– Find out which wireless carrier is best for YOU
– Glove runs for 3 days and keeps tabs on where you use your phone most
– Then it tells you which carrier will provide you with the best coverage
– Glove helps you to get an offer from your best carrier
Wireless carriers all have different levels of coverage within their networks. Glove does all the work of figuring out which carrier will give you the best wireless service and then gives you a personalized carrier recommendation.
It does this by using crowdsourced data to determine the network quality of each carrier (including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint). It applies that data to the places you use your phone most in order to figure out the best carrier for you.
Whether you’re looking to switch carriers (change networks) or just compare carriers (compare networks), Glove’s got you covered. Use Glove to find a network that fits!
– Supporting San Francisco, Bay Area and New York City
– Bug fixes and graphical improvements
– New Slick UI
– Price Comparison
– More Information for each carrier
– Stability improvements
– Bug fixed: No result returned after 3 days
– Bug fixes and stability improvements