Modern Conflict 2
Blitzkrieg and deep defense, invincible tanks, high-speed helicopters and lethal missiles – Modern Conflict 2 has everything for global war, and even more!
– Many fascinating single missions and casual special operations;
– Gaming with friends and quick online battles;
– Your own army, various units and war tactics;
– More than 100 different maps on 4 types of landscape (tundra, desert, jungle, city);
– Character development system: abilities, special technologies and set of initial bonuses;
– Over 100 achievements and 3 leaderboards.
What’s in this version:
– fixed text input with T9 enabled
– fixed graphical issues on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
– revised survival daily leaderboard
– increased reward for defeating high level opponent
– additional protections against cheaters
– some minor bugs fixed
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- PHONE CALLS
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITYAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGEAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- YOUR ACCOUNTS
FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICEAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNETAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- SYSTEM TOOLS
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGEAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
- AFFECTS BATTERY
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPINGAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.