Neon Beat is a new generation breakout game enhanced with stunning visuals and powerful sound design.
JUMP TO CENTRE
A neon ball is running on the frame of your device and its aim point is the centre of the screen. The control is very simple, Touch the screen and jump to the centre. Your objective is to clear all blocks in time to win the level.
Some blocks contains bonus items which helps you to clear more blocks.
– Diamond: Gives you extra 100 Diamonds
– Scale Up: Makes neon ball bigger
– Time Wrap: Beat counter will slow down
– Speed Up: Neon ball runs faster
– Clones: Gives you extra 2 one shot balls
– Bomb: Clear a range of blocks
– Lightning: Generate 4 balls to clear four direction
– Fireball: Neon ball starts to clean blocks from one side to other
However some blocks contains unfriendly bonuses
– Scale Down: Makes Neon ball smaller
– Speed Down: Neon Ball runs slower
You can say “How it could be so difficult to clear blocks with a centre aimed ball?”
It may be looks easy but you’ll face the challenge with 60 different levels.
Every 5 levels you’ll face pixel art bosses to clear. Good Luck.
There are 11 Neon Balls in order from smaller size to the biggest one.
The rule of the Neon Beat is Bigger ball is Faster.
The King Ball can clear so much blocks, but you have to unlock it first.
There are 11 different backgrounds with different colours and tiles.
Neon Beat Block Clearance has started. It’s time to clear all blocks. Have Fun.
Send us your level design, if it’s selected, we’ll publish it with your name,
Neon Beat Level Design Editor: http://gripati.com/games/neonbeat/leveldesign