Experience the world’s finest journalism like never before with The New York Times app for Windows Phone. Stay informed on world and national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions, science, medicine and more. Whatever your interests, you’ll find them covered with unsurpassed quality, depth and timely insights.
Enjoy three articles per day in this NYTimes app, from any section, or subscribe for unlimited access to award-winning journalism, blogs, videos, multimedia and so much more.
• Pin sections and blogs to live tiles, store saved content to the cloud for viewing from other devices and navigate to videos and blogs within each section.
• Sync the latest news directly to your device for online or offline reading.
• Share articles through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
New in version 2.6.2 – minor bug fixes
New in version 2.6.1 – minor bug fix
New in version 2.6 –
• NEW: NYTimes lock screen
◦ Get New York Times notifications directly on your lock screen
◦ Use New York Times photography as your lock screen background image
• NEW: Multiple size tile support
◦ Resize NYTimes live titles to your preference (small, medium or large)
■ Note: for users who have existing NYT live titles, please repin section titles to receive full updated Windows Phone 8 functionality
• Windows Phone 8 Support
The New York Times
- Windows Phone 8
- Windows Phone 7.5
- phone identity
- photo, music, and video libraries
- data services
- WVGA (480×800)
- media playback
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WXGA (768×1280)