The Pingdom Android app lets you connect to your Pingdom uptime monitoring service and view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring. It is a handy companion when receiving an alert while on the go.
– Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device (push notifications require Android 2.2 or later).
– Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
– View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
– View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
– View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
– Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Pingdom Android app you need a Pingdom account. Learn more about Pingdom uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring and Real User Monitoring (RUM) at www.pingdom.com, where you can also create a free account.