** The UK’s number one personal safety GPS tracker! **
FREE Lite version ideal for Personal use.
Premium version coming soon!
“The new 3 rings when you’re home…” Suzi Perry, Presenter, Channel 5’s Gadget Show.
Featured on the BBC Click with Lara Lewington!
StaySafe notifies contacts & co-workers if you don’t check in safely. It sends your phone’s GPS location via email so you can be found fast if you are in trouble, even if your battery runs out.
Just add details of your journeys, meetings or activities into StaySafe, choose emergency contacts from your contacts & select how long you expect the activity to take. If you don’t check in before this time, the alert will be sent via email.
** StaySafe Lite – FREE – Features **
• Email alerts to one emergency contact
• Sends email alerts even if your battery is dead
• Panic button – Instantly alert your emergency contact at the touch of a button
• Secure PIN – Makes it impossible for someone else to cancel your alert
• Duress PIN – Forced to cancel the alert by an attacker? Entering the duress PIN appears to have cancelled the app but instead triggers an emergency message to your contacts.
• Up to the minute location – device sends location to servers even when running in the background
• Auto-Inform Service
With the StaySafe Auto-Inform Service, we will automatically inform your contacts when you start, and when you manually stop your timers – that way your contacts will know when you might need help and can be expecting an alert. We’ll also tell them when you have to prolong your timer. You can turn this service on or off in the Settings page from the main menu.
Keeps the whole family safe – from journeys alone, to sports activities & nights out.
Stay in touch
Stay on the map
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.