Atom Launcher allows you to use your Android Smartphone more easily and conveniently. Atom Launcher provides various services such as user settings on Home screen and application, or decoration settings with trendy theme. Enjoy newer, smarter Android life with Atom Launcher.
▶ Main Features
-Theme Maker: Easy way to make my own Atom theme with my gallery and theme images.
– Atom Bar: Google search, digital clock, clock + Quick Setting, clock + Google Search
– Streamlined Widgets: Memory Cleaner, Flash, Clock, Memo Calendar, Quick Setting, Contacts
– Gestures: Easy controlling through Swipe up/Swipe down/Double tap gestures
– Edit tray: Simple and easy management of applications with a quick and easy edit mode.
– Smart Folders: Supports customizable folders on your home screen. You can resize folders and directly launch without opening the folder.
– Dock Bar: Access up to 20 of your favorite apps instantly.
– Hiding Dock: Home screen Lock / Filter effects / Screen switching effects / Transparency settings
– Icon Customization: Mix and match icons and gallery images among themes.
– Icon Setting: Size control / Name Hiding / Naming color changing
– Point Color Change: The color of Atom bar, menu icon, and guideline can be changed with color picker.
– App Grids: Home screen size to max of 6*6 / All apps screen to max of 5*6. (More divided grid is available according to the amount of Apps visible.)
– Home Screen Copy: Bring the home screen you have set up in another launcher over to Atom Launcher.
– Hiding Apps: Hiding the installed applications. (When you search the apps on All Apps, hidden apps can be found).
– Backup / Restore Settings: Backs up your settings with up to three different themes and icon sets.
– Multi Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
– You can combine the photos in your gallery with Atom icons to use as a theme
– You can move, make folder, delete, and hide apps all together by Tray feature while in Edit mode
– Sliding up/down gesture feature on Atom bar, home screen and dock bar.
– Memory cleaner and flash 1×1 size widget.
– Atom Menu provides Atom’s various menus as icons.
▶ Atom Family App
☆ All in One Widget
Provided Widgets – Memo, Monthly Calendar, Daily Calendar, Quick Settings, Contacts, Search Bar, Digital Clock, and Analog Clock.
☆ Atom Store
The new themes, icon pack and widgets are updated every week from sophisticated, simple theme to hand drawing of famous illustrators. (Try searching All in One Widgets/ Atom Store!)
– Available for Android OS version 4.0.2 and above.
– Requires 20 MB of space to save theme resources.
– The application’s icon don’t appear to enhance usability
– Not available for Tablet Devices. Ex) Galaxy Tab (Extra-Large Screens)
– Badges: Display missed call, unread messages (ATOM only supports default apps on your Android device, does not support device-specific functions)
– Due to resolution issues, service is currently inactive for “Optimus View”
– Certain manufacturers’ default widgets don’t appear on Atom Launcher, due to compatibility issues
Please leave us reviews of the application. (Five stars reviews are really helpful to us )
If you have any comments, ideas or feedback, please leave a review or send an email.
– CS mail: [email protected]
– Blog: http://blog.naver.com/atomlauncher
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Atom.Home
- What’s new in version 2.1.0 (2014.3.12)
- – Add atom bar widgets 2style
- – Battery level segmentation and add image showing the charge
- – Modify the default theme image
- – Modify GUI
- – Other bug fixes
- What’s new in version 2.0.0 (2014.2.24)
- – 2.0 GUI update
- – 2.0 Atom All in One Widgets Update
- – Support android 4.4 devices, Transparent status bar and the soft menu bar
- – Add All Apps icon text color setting function