The fastest and prettiest way to shorten URLs and get their click analytics.
Shorten long URLs and squeeze them into fewer characters to make links easier to share, tweet, or email to friends. Using a shortened URL leaves more room to say what’s on your mind. For example, the short URL http://goo.gl/n7IMF2 is a convenient shorthand representation for the long URL https://play.google.com/store/apps.
Access analytics of any short URL, including the raw click counts and their distribution across referrers, browsers, platforms, and geographical locations.
• Shorten URLs and share them quickly
• Access your history – always synced with http://goo.gl
• Get colorful analytics reports of any short URL, not just yours
• Clean card UI with thumbnails, maps and charts
• Shorten links through “share” in any app
• Star your favorite short URLs
• Enjoy rich notifications
• Access your data offline
• Optimized for phones, 7″ and 10″ tablets
Have a bug report or feature request? Please contact me by email or on Google+.
This app is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by Google Inc. Google is a registered trademark of Google Inc.