Create gorgeous and professional screenshots for a publication in the Google Play Store.
Currently, there are three options:
1) Use a black rectangle to delete StatusBar icons.
2 ) Alternatively, you can use your custom PNG (Very handy for TouchWizz, Sense and other OEM skins, where a black rectangle is not enough
3) Keep or Remove NavigationBar (Back/Home/multitask buttons)
This is still a beta and a work in progress, but you can expect for future releases:
* Ability to select community generated StatusBar PNG with full signal, full battery and custom time.
* More intuitive UI.
* Tablet layout
* Do not hesitate to share your ideas.
* Bug fixes from the report you sent me.
v0.6 and 0.61:
* Newest screenshots are now shown first.
* New navigation drawer to display cleaned pictures
* You can Open, Share, Delete cleaned screenshots
* Preference to delete original screenshot after cleaning
* A lot of bug fixes.
Every update = better memory management
A lot of memory improvements to solve the crashes on some Hi-Res devices