AlarmPad brings context to your alarms. Set an alarm and see right away the weather forecast and your calendar appointments for the day and time following your alarm. AlarmPad listens to your calendar updates and offers beautiful widgets that put in one place your next alarm, calendar appointment and weather forecast. It also allows you to listen to your personal messages and speak voice commands to dismiss or snooze the alarm.
(AlarmPad is in beta. Please consider writing to us before leaving a review: [email protected] We will be happy to work with you to add new features or fix any issue you might have.)
* Add new alarms with fewer clicks: AlarmPad helps you pick the right time for your alarms by letting you set up morning, afternoon, evening and night times.
* Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates and your appointments for the date and time following your alarm.
* Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get detailed weather and calendar information immediately after dismissing the alarm. AlarmPad can also speak that information to you.
* Customize your alarm: Set your own personal message and let AlarmPad speak it in your language. It supports speaking the message while the alarm rings or after you dismiss it.
* Set an alarm for your calendar events: AlarmPad detects when you create a calendar event and asks if you want to create an alarm for it. Simple and easy.
* Use your bluetooth device: AlarmPad supports bluetooth so you can dismiss your alarms with a voice command while driving
* Use it with DashClock: AlarmPad comes with an extension to display information about your next alarm on DashClock.
* Integrate it into other apps: Automatically set alarms using other apps such as Tasker by simply choosing the “set an alarm” option.
* Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, there is no need to buy another. AlarmPad works with the one you already own.
About the free version
* You can only have 5 active alarms at a time on the free version. You can add as many alarms as you want but you need to disable the active alarms first when you reach the limit.
The free version is also ad-supported. Ads only have access to your Internet connection to display them and estimate your country/city location.
To remove these limits and ads, please consider buying the pro version or the MindMe pro key. With this pro key you also get access to our other app, MindMe Smart Notifications.
About the permissions
* Full network access: Needed to get weather updates and to display ads. We do not share any information with third-parties other than your Internet access.
* Record audio: Needed to let you speak voice commands to dismiss or snooze the alarm
* Approximate and precise locations: Needed to give you weather updates based on your current location
* Read calendar events plus confidential information: Needed to read your calendar entries and time. We only access and read your entries’ time and title
* Read phone status and identity: Needed only to detect whether you are on the phone to prevent AlarmPad from talking at the same time
* Run at startup: Needed to reschedule your alarms when you restart your phone
* Control vibration: Needed for the alarm to vibrate the phone
* Prevent phone from sleeping: Needed for AlarmPad to trigger the alarms when you are not using the phone. Battery consumption is kept to a minimum
* Change your audio settings: Needed to find out whether your headset is plugged in or not. We do not modify your audio settings
* Pair with bluetooth devices and send sticky broadcast: Needed to work with your bluetooth device.
For more details please write to us at [email protected]
* Displaying time left to alarm on the app’s main screen
* Small bug fix