3D puzzle. Balance the ball! You are waiting for the mazes, an unstable places, unpredictable gravity.
In this version, only 31 levels, but soon there will be more levels to play!
1. At this point in the game 31 levels to go through, including 6-10 levels still in draft form and will soon be updated. New levels are added regularly.
2. The game has two modes screen (supports portrait and landscape modes).
3. Several types of controls:
– Camera (move your finger across the screen) + Arrows;
– Camera (move your finger across the screen) + G-sensor;
– Camera (joystick) + Arrows;
– Two-way controller (the old method);
Control via G-sensor – experimental (!) And at the stage of improvement. When using it, be aware that the position of the device in which a ball is in a state of tranquility – hold the device horizontally with a slight forward lean (30 degrees).
Left in the game settings previous control types (in case you do not fit new control).
1. Experimentally added new control G-sensor and is available in the game settings (control the ball way to tilt the device). Note that the position of the device in which a ball is in a state of tranquility – hold the device horizontally with a slight forward lean (30 degrees).
2. New control! Who is controlling the camera has become much more comfortable for that is no longer needed a joystick, used finger movements.
3. Added new levels, now you are 31 full levels.
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Windows Phone 8
- phone identity
- music library
- media playback
- data services
- movement and directional sensor
- web browser component
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)