Dolphin Emulator Pre-Alpha
– You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!This is a public preview release of Dolphin the Gamecube and Wii emulator for Android.This is currently in early beta testing, expect slow speeds, graphical glitches, and a myriad of problems with it.If you’re expecting reasonable speeds out of this, you are sorely mistaken. This will run slow on every single Android device, no matter if it is the most powerful one in the world.Once we port our OpenGL plugin over, and you use a OpenGL ES 3 capable phone, this will improve a bit.
http://wiibrew.org/ has a bunch of free homebrew applications to try out.
One I particularly like to use is Starfield
– It will crash. Alot.
– Rotations don’t work well or at all.
– There isn’t /any/ input
– It might need to be force closed and ran multiple times to work.
– It renders video with the CPU entirely with our VideoSoftware backend.
Pros of this, is it will run on almost any hardware. Some limitations are
– Phones that support OpenGL ES 2 (99.8% of the Android Market)
– Phones that have at least 1Gb of RAM
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARDAllows the app to write to the USB storage. Allows the app to write to the SD card.
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGE TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGEAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices. Allows the app to test a permission for the SD card that will be available on future devices.