GigBeat helps you never miss another concert by your favorite artist in your town!
GigBeat scans your device’s music library, shows you when your favorite artists are on tour and where they will be. Don’t have any music stored on your device? That’s not a problem, GigBeat offers support for Songkick, Last.fm and Rdio accounts so users can login and sync their artists from these services!
GigBeat will also remind you when a concert you’ve starred is coming up, or notify you when it finds new tour dates in your area for artists you are tracking.
GigBeat is currently fully supported on Android phones running version 2.1 or higher and is compatible with Honeycomb tablets, but a more polished version for tablets is coming very soon.
– Scans your music library for your artists.
– Location based search so you can find out what’s happening around you.
– Ability to track multiple cities and venues.
– Notifications for upcoming events, or newly added tour dates.
– Link to ticket purchasing via Songkick.com
– Sync tracked artists, events, and locations from your Songkick account. *
– Sync artists from your Last.fm account. **
– Events from artists recommended by Last.fm **
– Sync artists from your Rdio account. ***
– Check-in to concerts in Gigbeat powered by Foursquare! ****
– New homescreen widget to track your favorite upcoming gigs.
* Requires a Songkick.com account.
** Requires a Last.fm account.
*** Requires an Rdio account.
**** Requires a Foursquare account.
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/gigbeat or follow us on Twitter @gigbeatapp to stay up to date with the latest GigBeat news.
If you come across any issues with GigBeat please feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to assist with any issues. [email protected]
You can now add Gigbeat to your Google+ Circles! Head over to this url to add Gigbeat! https://plus.google.com/u/0/105737735772692248409
GigBeat is developed by Michael Novak and Guenther Beyer.