Quicken 2014 Money Management
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND
Quicken 2014 is the free companion app to Quicken 2014 for Windows desktop software. The Quicken app syncs your Quicken 2014 desktop information to your Android mobile and tablets, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are. With nearly 30 years of helping people reach their financial goals, Quicken is the best cash flow and budgeting tool to help you reach yours too.
• NEW! Snap and store receipts to capture important purchases.
• IMPROVED! Faster data syncing between desktop and Android devices.
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture.
• View balances and transactions. Know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
• Automatically pulls in your budgets. Track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
• Easy-to-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going. (Tablet-only.)
• Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device. Stay on top of changes to your accounts.
• Create a customized widget. View account balances, transactions, and alerts the way you want on your Android home screen.
• View information from your last sync, even if you’re not online.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE
• Proven encryption technology.
• Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
• Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
• Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken on your desktop.
To use this app, you must have Quicken 2014 software: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Bug fixes and improvements to attachments