TV Guide Mobile
• Watchlist – your super-personalized TV Guide: Organize your favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and actors and find where you can watch them – on TV, on demand, streaming and DVD.
• Video: Link to watch TV and movies instantly on Crackle, The CW, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, and MAX GO. Watch now, anywhere, anytime.• New Tonight: What’s new in prime time with three handy filters:
1. All new shows
2. Trending – a social hot list based on what TV Guide users are watching
3. Watchlist – only your favorite shows
• Listings: Detailed info about every airing with the ability to:
1. Set up alerts and never miss a live airing
2. Easily personalize your Watchlist
3. Filter by HD-only and favorite channels
4. Check-in and share what you’re watching with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and more
• Exclusive content: The best in breaking news, features, videos and photos, curated by TV Guide’s editors
• News Watchlist filter: Get news customized just for you
• One account: TVGuide.com users can enjoy the convenience of one linked account for TVGuide.com and TV Guide for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and Android. Set up individual accounts for every member of your family.
The app is available for these Android versions only:
• Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.2+)
• Jellybean (4.1+)
What’s in this version:
– More crash related fixes.
– Feature: Landscape support!
– Feature: Localize by GPS.
– Feature: Added sound to Reminder alerts.
– Resolved issues surrounding search for videos and listings.
– Numerous other ANR and crash-related fixes.
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- YOUR LOCATION
PRECISE LOCATION (GPS AND NETWORK-BASED)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
FULL NETWORK ACCESSAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- PHONE CALLS
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITYAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- YOUR ACCOUNTS
FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICEAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION
RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNETAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONSAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- AFFECTS BATTERY
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPINGAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.