Turn your phone into a personal coach; miCoach is your smart running compagnion on WP 8.1. The app uses GPS & real-time voice coaching to pace you through your exercise regardless whether you are indoors or outdoors. Get access to hundreds of strength & flex exercises to achieve your fitness goals. miCoach works with many adidas top athletes and coaches to offer the best in training building speed, endurance and strength. Train smarter and be faster with miCoach!
– Track your workouts: the app measures distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
– Analyze your data: get your run- and workout score and check your performance in animated charts (also in landscape)
– Display your route with Nokia HERE maps and calculate a detailled elevation profile
– Heart-rate/stride-rate: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM & Stride Sensor (miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart) on selected Lumia phones. Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking.
– Premium voice coaching by selected adidas athletes and highly customizable audible alerts.
– Get daily planned workouts & coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
– Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration of Nokia Music for all Nokia users.
– Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
– Get stronger: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises and practice by instructional videos (also in landscape format).
– Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
– Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
Advanced integration to Windows Phone 8.1:
– Share your runs to any social network connected like facebook, twitter, micoach.com or simply via email.
– “pin” your favorite workouts to your home screen for fast access.
– Schedule runs directly from the app to the phone’s calender.
– check-in at the location you exercised via Foursquare
– design improvements on main panoramanew
– voice package Andrea Petkovic*
– many bug-fixes & improvements
for Lumia phone’s with motion data
– sensorCode SDK integration to retrieve stride rate during your run
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Windows Phone 8
- HID peripheral
- phone identity
- owner identity
- location services
- music library
- media playback
- data services
- phone dialer
- SD card
- web browser component
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)