The Metromile app helps make car ownership easier, less expensive, and more enjoyable! Review your driving stats, get insights into your car’s running condition, and even find your car if it’s missing. After you sign up for an account, we’ll send you our “Metronome” device which plugs into your car’s OBD-II port.
– Analyze your MPG, fuel costs, and other driving stats over time
– View detailed stats for every trip
– Diagnose car troubles
– Contact a Metromile mechanic to answer your questions
– Locate your car if you’ve forgotten where you left it
– Get reminders to move your car if parked in a street sweeping zone (SF and Chicago only, for now)
…and lots more! We’re rolling out additional features all the time.
To get your free Metronome, visit metromile.com and sign up for our Beta program. Currently, Metronomes are available at no cost to drivers (of post-1996 vehicles) in California, Oregon, Washington and Illinois. If elsewhere, make sure to join our waitlist so we can notify you when Metromile is available in your area.