OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your Windows Phone to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for Windows Phone, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by inviting people, getting a link to copy and paste, or posting to your social networks.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
• Upload photos from your phone.
New in version 3.5:
• New thumbnail view
• Improved view of shared files
• Share multiple items at once
• Pin folders to your Start screen
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Windows Phone 8
- Windows Phone 7.5
- phone identity
- owner identity
- video and still capture
- photos library
- data services
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)
- photo, music, and video libraries