Nightmare: Malaria drops you into the bloodstream of a young girl infected with malaria. Can you make it out alive?
– Survive 21 levels of fever-dream visuals through two worlds: Blood and Brain.
– Save the stranded teddy bears on every level to advance.
– Avoid killer mosquitoes using your wits and the safety of mosquito nets.
– Featuring the voice of Academy Award-winner Susan Sarandon.
– First iOS game created by Emmy award-winning studio Psyop.
– Completely Free!
In support of raising awareness and funds to battle malaria, Emmy award-winning production company Psyop created Nightmare: Malaria, it’s first game for Android, through a partnership with the Against Malaria Foundation (AMF), ranked the #1 most effective charity by Give Well, The Life You Can Save and Giving What We Can.
*** Version 1.1.1 ***
Fix for crash when selecting Brain world
Revised World 1 – now 12 levels, featuring refined platforming
*** Version 1.1 ***
Game now loads much faster (a few seconds, instead of a minute).
Controls tweaked to improve playability.
Cell grip angle adjusted to improve playability.
Overall runtime memory use decreased by half.
*** Localized versions in Russian and Simplified Chinese coming soon ***